IT Support Volunteer
It Support volunteer.
The successful candidate will be asked to complete the House Volunteer Training.
The successful candidate will support the office with all Information Technology and the design and updating of the web page.
1. Supporting the Office with all things related to Information Technology
2. Supporting the Webpage
The volunteer can avail of the tea/coffee making facilities and kitchen and toilet facilities, parking is also available in Áras Folláin.
What's required for this position
1. Friendly manner and good with people
2. A good knowledge of Information Technology
3. Knowledge of Web pages
5. The ability to work as part of a team
6. Good organisational Skills
7. Good time management
8. Being able to work on your own initiative
9. Reliable and punctual for any meetings
10. Knowledgeable about Áras Folláin and its activities
Times and commitment required for this role:
One of the following -
Any day that suits the Volunteer
No set time as Volunteer can work from home
Location of volunteering opportunity:
Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
Screening details for this role:
- Garda Vetting
- Informal Interviews
- Volunteer Application Form
Volunteers give their time and skills free of charge to Áras Folláin. When acting as a designated volunteer in the house, the cost incurred of getting to Áras Folláin should not discourage involvement. Travel expenses to Áras Folláin will be reimbursed at a rate of 0.20c per km up to a maximum reimbursement of €10 per return journey per day.