Mind your Mental Health
mind your mental health.
Mental Health Ireland’s newly developed 3 hour training module, Mind Your Mental Health, is currently being delivered to workplaces and communities all over Ireland. This module is an introduction to the topic of mental health and well-being and provides an opportunity for participants to reflect on mental health and to learn strategies to enhance this.
Aims and Objectives
Mind Your Mental Health has been developed to:
- Increase awareness and understanding of mental health and well-being
- Provide participants with tools and strategies to promote their mental health and well-being
- Promote the range of supports and resources available, both formal and informal.
Mind Your Mental Health is delivered in four units:
- Understanding Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Stress and Thinking Patterns
- Mental Health Difficulties, Support and Recovery
- Self-care Strategies
Is this course for me?
The Mind Your Mental Health workshop is of interest to anyone who wishes to learn more about the fundamentals of mental health and well-being. The workshop has been developed for adults in both community and workplace settings who want to learn more about mental health and well-being. It has been designed to help participants explore and enhance their understanding and knowledge in relation to health and mental health, the risk and protective factors that influence mental health, mental distress and accessing supports, stress and thinking patterns and self care strategies. Ideally participants should be over 18 years of age.
For more information about this course please click here.